英语翻译(1)

jwww 1年前 已收到1个回答 举报

爱kk手008 幼苗

共回答了19个问题采纳率:89.5% 举报

Once,there was a fisherman.He had an ugly wife.They were poor.
从前,有一个渔夫,他的妻子长得很丑.他们很穷.
One day,the fisherman caught a goldfish.But the goldfish could talk,“Please let me go!I’ll reward you.”
有一天,渔夫捕到了一条金鱼,然而,这条金鱼居然开口了,“请放我走吧,我会报答你的.”
“Ok,my God?” cried the fisherman,“Don’t worry.I have no wish to eat a talking fish.” So he put it into the water.
“好吧,我的天!”渔夫边哭边说,“别担心,我不会吃一只会说话的金鱼的.”然后他把金鱼放回水里.
The fisherman went home and told his wife about it.She became very angry.
渔夫回家后把这件事告诉了他妻子,妻子听后非常生气.
“How foolish you are!” she said,“Look at the hut.Go back to the sea and tell the fish to give me a cottage.”
“你怎么这么蠢!”妻子说,“你看看我们住的这破屋,你快去海边告诉那条鱼,给我们一栋别墅.”
So the fisherman went down to the beach.
于是,渔夫来到沙滩上.
“What’s the matter?” asked the fish.
“怎么了?”金鱼问.
“My wife wants a cottage.” said the fisherman.
“我的妻子想要别墅.”渔夫回答到.
“Don’t worry,she will have it.”
“别担心,她会有的.”
So the fisherman’s wife had her cottage.
然后,渔夫的妻子就真的有了别墅.
But after a few days,she became tired of it.“Tell the fish to give me a palace.” she said.Then the fisherman went back to the beach again.And the fisherman’s wife had her palace.
但是几天之后,妻子开始厌倦这栋房子.“告诉那条鱼,给我一座宫殿.”妻子说.渔夫再一次来到海边.于是,渔夫的妻子有了宫殿.
But she soon got tried of it,too.“Ask the fish to be my servant,and I want to be a queen.”
This time,the fish got angry.It said nothing and swam away.
但是很快,她又不满足了.“叫那条鱼来做我的仆人,我要做往后.”但这一次,金鱼愤怒了,什么都没有说就游走了.
The fisherman waited and waited,but the goldfish didn’t come back.When he went home,he found his wife back in their old hut.
渔夫等了又等,但是金鱼始终没有回来.当他回家时发现,她的妻子又住回了原来的小破屋.

1年前

9
可能相似的问题
Copyright © 2024 YULUCN.COM - 雨露学习互助 - 16 q. 2.630 s. - webmaster@yulucn.com