《面朝大海,春暖花开》英语版求高手翻译一下!要有点内涵的~

huanghengji 1年前 已收到1个回答 举报

xminw 幼苗

共回答了18个问题采纳率:88.9% 举报

面朝大海,春暖花开(英文版)海子
Faces the sea,the warm spring flowers open(题目翻译是根据字面意思.必定中国词句那种含蓄很难直接翻译)
海子:从明天起,做个幸福的人
From tomorrow on,I will be a happy person;
喂马,劈柴,周游世界
Grooming,chopping,and traveling all over the world.
从明天起,关心粮食和蔬菜
From tomorrow on,I will care foodstuff and vegetables,
我有一所房子,面朝大海,春暖花开
I have a house,towards the sea,with spring flowers blossoming.
从明天起,和每一个亲人通信
From tomorrow on,I will write to each of my dear ones,
告诉他们我的幸福
Telling them of my happiness,
那幸福的闪电告诉我的
What the lightening of blessedness has told me,
我将告诉每一个人
I will spread it to each of them.
给每一条河每一座山取一个温暖的名字
And give a warm name for every river and every mountain.
陌生人,我也为你祝福
Strangers,I will also give you my well-wishing.
愿你有一个灿烂的前程
May you have a brilliant future!
愿你有情人终成眷属
May you lovers eventually become spouse!
愿你在尘世获得幸福
May you enjoy happiness in this earthly world!
我只愿面朝大海,春暖花开
I only wish to face the sea,with spring flowers blossoming.

1年前

6
可能相似的问题
Copyright © 2024 YULUCN.COM - 雨露学习互助 - 16 q. 0.023 s. - webmaster@yulucn.com