(1) The letter ____ you mailed to us last week hasn’t arrived yet.
(2) I’m afraid the person _____ is responsible for this is not available right now.
(3) I applied for a job ___ I saw advertised last week.
(4) Please call Mr. Black,_____ extension number is 123.
(5) Mrs.Ward,with ____ you spoke just now, is our Personnel Manager.
(6) Most of the people _____ I’m working with are nice.
(7) A handwritten letter of application, ____ many companies prefer to a typed one, can show the reader more of your presonality.
(8) My friend Mike, ______ feels nervous during interviews,find it hard to put himself over effectively.