ouou7777
幼苗
共回答了10个问题采纳率:90% 举报
If I walk down this hallway,tonight,
今晚,若我走过这条长廊
It's too quiet,
太安静了
So I Pad through the dark
我放轻脚步
and call you on the phone
开始给你电话
Push your old numbers
拨出你的旧号码
and let your house ring
铃声回响在你的房中
til I wake you ghost.
直到唤醒你的幽魂
Let him walk down your hallway
让他走过你的长廊
it's not this quiet
已经不那么安静了
slide down your receiver
你的听筒滑下
sprint across the wire
纠缠着电话线
follow my number
随着我的号码
slide into my hand.
进入我的手心
It's the blaze across my nightgown
这是穿透我睡衣的火焰
it's the phone's ring.
这是电话的铃声
I think last night
昨晚,我想
you were driving circles around me.
你是围绕着我的驾驶圈
I can't drink this coffee
我喝不下这杯咖啡
til I put you in my closet
直到我将你藏入壁橱
let him shoot me down
让他冲我开枪
let him call me off
让他置我死地
I take it from his whisper
我从他的低语中感受到
you're not that tough.
你并没未如斯坚强
1年前
3