英语翻译1.Have ou ever heard your own voice " of course ," you s

英语翻译
1.Have ou ever heard your own voice " of course ," you say .
Has anyone else ever heard your voice Again you say ," Of course."
But that's not quite true .Nobody else has ever heard your voice - the way you hear it .When you talk ,you set up sound waves .The air outside your head carries the sound waves to your outer ears .But ,of course ,the sound of your voice begins inside your head .The bones of your head pick up the sound waves,too.They carry the sound waves straight to your inner ears .You get the sound from the outside and the inside too.Other people get just the sound waves from the outside .That is why they don't hear your voice the why you do.
(1).You can always hear you voice the same way others hear it.
(2).Sound travels in the form of waves .
(3).When you talk ,sound waves are set up inside your inner ears .
(4).The passage is mainly about the way you hear your own voice .
2.In that respect trees are radically different from animals .Fundamentally ,animals heal; they preserve their life by making billions of repairs ,installing new cells in the positions of old ones .Trees cannot heal ; They make no repairs.Insteas ,they defend themselves from the consequences of injury and infection by walling off the damage .At the same time they put new cells in new positions ; in effect ,they grow a new tree over the old one every year .The most obvious results of the process are growth rings ,which are visible on the cross section of a trunk ,a root ,or a branch .
(1).The author's main purpose in this article is to explain
(2).The author describes trees as all of the following except
(3).The author implies that almost every animal is able to protect itself from destructive forces by doing which of the following
(4).The growth rings appear on the cross section of a trunk because
(5).In the last sentence of the first paragraph ,the word "they " refers to
公园守望者 1年前 已收到1个回答 举报

只的一半 幼苗

共回答了19个问题采纳率:84.2% 举报

1. Have you ever heard your own voice ? " of course , " you say .
或许有人曾问你:“你聆听过你的嗓音吗?”,于是你毫不犹豫地回答:“绝对听过!”
Has anyone else ever heard your voice ? Again you say ," Of course."
或许有人又问你:“有人像你一样听过你的嗓音吗?”再一次,你毫不犹豫地说:“那是肯定的啦!”
But that's not quite true .
但事实并非如此.
Nobody else has ever heard your voice - the way you hear it .
没有人像你一样听过你的嗓音
When you talk , you set up sound waves .
当你说话时,在你的发音部位就形成各种异样的声波.
The air outside your head carries the sound waves to your outer ears .
头部周围的空气把你的声波传到耳朵的外面.
But , of course , the sound of your voice begins inside your head .
但,毋庸置疑的是你的嗓音最初开始于你头的内部
The bones of your head pick up the sound waves, too.
头的骨架同样也能够传送你的声波.
They carry the sound waves straight to your inner ears .
头的骨架直接把嗓音传到耳朵的内部
You get the sound from the outside and the inside too.
你同时从耳朵的内部和外部接收到你的嗓音.
Other people get just the sound waves from the outside .
而其他人只是从外部接收到你的声音.
That is why they don't hear your voice the why you do.
这就是你能够听到你的嗓音,而别人不能听到你的嗓音的原因.
(1).You can always hear you voice the same way others hear it.
你听到你的声音的方式与别人听到你的声音有相似之处
(2).Sound travels in the form of waves .
声音是以声波的形式传播的
(3).When you talk , sound waves are set up inside your inner ears .
当你说话时,声波在你耳朵的内部形成
(4).The passage is mainly about the way you hear your own voice .
这篇文章主要是关于人们听到自己声音的方式.
2. In that respect trees are radically different from animals .
从那方面说,植物与动物有天壤之别.
Fundamentally , animals heal; they preserve their life by making billions of repairs , installing new cells in the positions of old ones .
从根本上来说,动物具有自我治愈的本能,动物通过成千上万次的自我治愈功能和细胞的新陈代谢来维持他们的生命,
Trees cannot heal ; They make no repairs.
植物没有此类功能,植物也不能进行自我修复.
Insteas , they defend themselves from the consequences of injury and infection by walling off the damage .
相反,植物通过外皮隔离威胁,从而使他们免遭伤害和感染所带来的结果,以达到保护自己的目的.
At the same time they put new cells in new positions ;
与此同时,他们的新细细只会长在他们新长出来的地方.
in effect , they grow a new tree over the old one every year .
在成效上, 每一年,新植物是在老植物的基础上长成的
The most obvious results of the process are growth rings ,which are visible on the cross section of a trunk , a root , or a branch .
最明显的结果就是:在树的主杆或根部或支杆,我们可以看到树木的年轮.
(1). The author's main purpose in this article is to explain
本文中,作者主要目的是解释:
(2).The author describes trees as all of the following except
下面的选项中,哪一个选项是作者没有描述到的:
(3). The author implies that almost every animal is able to protect itself from destructive forces by doing which of the following ?
下面的哪个选项中,哪一个是作者暗示几乎动物都可以通过这种方式来保护自己的?
(4). The growth rings appear on the cross section of a trunk because
年轮可以在树杆的部位可以出现的原因是:
(5). In the last sentence of the first paragraph , the word "they " refers to
在第一段最后的一句子中,they指示什么?

1年前

3
可能相似的问题
Copyright © 2024 YULUCN.COM - 雨露学习互助 - 16 q. 0.031 s. - webmaster@yulucn.com